Offering the benefits of rainboots without the bulkiness, the Bogs Bridgeport rain shoes battle harsh weather with fully waterproof, insulated protection.
- Tough, waterproof rubber uppers offer a comfortable, foot-hugging fit
- 4-way stretch neoprene inner booties offer warmth down to -20°F
- Ventilated nylon mesh linings help circulate air for increased breathability
- Dual-density Ortholite® footbeds and EVA midsoles offer generous cushioning
- Nylon plates provide support and torsional stability when walking on soft or uneven ground
- Heel loops on the Bogs Bridgeport rain shoes offer easy on and off
- Nonslip, nonmarking rubber outsoles provide excellent traction on varied terrain
- All-synthetic construction makes these vegan-friendly
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
People Also Viewed