The North Face Phoenix 3 tent is a lightweight, freestanding 3-person abode with nice space around the head and shoulders. Single-wall design is waterproof, breathable and super strong.
- DryWall™ proprietary single-wall fabric has high breathability, high tensile strength, and an incredible Durable Water Repellent finish that won't wet out
- DryWall is inherently fire resistant which eliminates the need to add fire retardant to its polyurethane coating; this saves weight and increases breathability and strength
- Double doors and vestibules ease access, provide storage and enhance cross-ventilation options
- High-low ventilation design harnesses convection and cross-flow to help expel moisture vapor and prevent interior condensation; each vestibule has a closeable high vent
- Additionally, there is an option to create a vent at the bottom of each of the rainfly doors to enhance air circulation
- Pole twist clips make tent pitching and disassembly simple and fast, while saving weight
- Light yet strong, DAC Featherlite® NSL poles are anodized without the use of harmful acids
- Reverse-combi poles change the pole arcs to allow the tent walls to be steeper; tent's livable space is maximized for greater comfort and headroom
- Clear polyurethane windows, 1 on each side of the tent close to the vestibule doors, let some light in and allow views to the outside
- Handy interior loops allow you to hang your headlamp and other accessories
- The North Face Phoenix 3 tent includes stuff sacks, DAC stakes and guyline/tighteners
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed