The Raleigh RX cyclocross bike is your ticket to mud, run-ups and glory, thanks to a nimble design that's ready for your local 'cross courses.
- Butted aluminum frame delivers a great balance of stiffness and light weight; Easton EC70 X carbon fork supplies sure steering
- Stiffness in BB30 bottom bracket improves power transfer from the crankset
- FSA Omega Compact crankset is outfitted with 46/36 chainrings for just-right 'cross gearing
- Shimano Sora shifters and derailleurs supply solid shifting performance
- Bar-top Tektro RL721 brake levers give you braking control when you're riding on top of the bars; Shimano 105 integrated levers let you brake when you're in the drops
- Easily adjustable Tektro CR710 cantilever brakes offer plenty of mud and grass clearance
- Kenda Happy Medium tires boast a fast-rolling center section paired with an easy-transition to the aggressive outer edges for cornering control
- Specs on the Raleigh RX cyclocross bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
People Also Viewed