For the rough and tumble, the Raleigh RX 1.0 women's cyclocross bike takes you over all your favorite mixed and dirt tracks.
- Butted aluminum frame delivers a great balance of stiffness and light weight; Easton EC70 X carbon fork further reduces weight and supplies sure steering
- Stiffness in BB30 bottom bracket design improves power-transfer from the crankset
- FSA Gossamer Pro crankset is outfitted with 46/36 chainrings for just-right 'cross gearing
- SRAM shifters and derailleurs supply solid shifting performance
- Bar-top Tektro RL721 brake levers give you braking control when you're riding on top of the bars; SRAM Apex integrated levers let you brake when you're in the drops
- Easily adjustable Tektro CR710 cantilever brakes offer plenty of mud and grass clearance
- Highly puncture-resistant Vittoria Cross XG Pro tires provide tons of bite for muddy endeavors
- Specs on the Raleigh RX 1.0 women's cyclocross bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
People Also Viewed