The Genesis 42 longboard from Arbor is an all-wood, drop-through performance carver that offers a smooth ride. Choose this board for fast, stable and fun rides.
- Symmetrical snowboard-inspired waist and camber give you snappy rail-to-rail performance
- Drop-through truck mounting gets you lower to the ground to power through turns and slides
- Built with 4 wood plies and 2 fiberglass plies for lightweight, durable performance
- Deck is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass; this ultra-clear, high-performance surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible
- Freeride 72mm, 78a durometer wheels provide excellent carve, downhill, slide and urban commute performance; they help manage speed, drifting and high-powered turning
- Offset vented hubs provide light, cool performance; a wide contact patch increases traction and sharp, flexible inner and outer lips allow wheels to conform to the road
- Arbor Genesis 42 includes ABEC 5 bearings and Paris 180mm trucks
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- All wood by-product created during production is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Please note: wheel colors may vary from photo
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed