Get geared up for backcountry skiing and snowboarding with the Mammut Nirvana Ride Avalanche safety package. It includes a backpack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe.
- Element Barryvox transceiver has 3 digital antennas that allow precise searching, even in deep-burial and close-proximity searches; locates burials within a 60m range
- In multiple burial scenarios, use the single button to mark rescued victims to mask their transceiver signals so you can more easily search for other victims
- Clear LCD display and a loud speaker make it easy to interpret information from the transceiver
- Alugator Light shovel is made from hardened and anodized aluminum to stand up to regular use
- Collapses down to 59cm (1 ft. 11 in.) for easy storage; extends to 79cm (2 ft. 7 in.) for efficient shoveling
- Use the holes in the shovel blade together with accessory cord and carabiners (both sold separately) to construct snow anchors and rescue sleds
- Probe Plus avalanche probe assembles quickly and securely to a length of 280cm (9 ft. 2 in.) for deep probing; collapses down to 44cm (1 ft. 5 in.) to stow in the backpack
- Dyneema cord and aluminum tubing keeps the weight down to 210g (7.4 oz)
- Transceiver, shovel and probe all fit neatly in the included Nirvana Ride backpack; 22-liter (1,342 cu. in.) capacity provides ample space for a day of backcountry skiing
- 6mm aluminum V-frame comfortably supports the weight of your backcountry touring equipment; includes 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding
- Nirvana backpack carries skis or a snowboard; skis can be attached A-frame style or diagonally
- Hydration-compatible design includes an insulated tube cover in the shoulder harness; hydration reservoir sold separately
- Pack includes a helmet carrier, ice axe straps, padded goggle pouch and a removable padded hipbelt
Please note: Mammut products can only be shipped to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed