Designed exclusively for the K2 COOMBAck and GotBack skis (sold separately), these K2 climbing skins feature an innovative attachment system to reduce weight and friction.
- Improved for 2012/2013, the minamalist design of the Z-Clip tip attachments keeps weight low and helps prevent snow from building up where the skins meet the skis
- Z-Clip attachments easily hook onto the holes at the tips of K2 skis
- Adjustable tail straps interface with the tail holes on K2 skis to secure the skins; clips sit on top of the skis rather than at the back to reduce drag
- Choose the length that matches your ski length; width of the skin is pretrimmed to match the sidecut of the K2 COOMBAck and GotBack skis
- K2 COOMBAck-GotBack climbing skins include Glue Saver mesh storage sheets, detailed instructions and a nylon storage bag
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 167 CM, 174 CM, 181 CM, 188 CM
K2 COOMBAck-GotBack Climbing Skins Specs
|Backcountry skiing ||Backcountry skiing ||Backcountry skiing ||Backcountry skiing |
|Nylon ||Nylon ||Nylon ||Nylon |
|(Precut) 129/96/115 millimeters||(Precut) 129/96/115 millimeters||(Precut) 129/96/115 millimeters||(Precut) 129/96/115 millimeters|
|560 grams||580 grams||600 grams||620 grams|