Comfortable Scott Sportster X30 bike uses a hybrid design for getting around town or casually exploring the area, and it sweetens the deal with a suspension fork and disc brakes.
- Aluminum frame is light and sturdy enough to tackle rough urban streets or pleasant rides in the countryside
- Flat handlebar creates a comfortable, upright riding position that enables heads-up visibility
- SR Suntour NEX HLO suspension fork provides 63mm of travel to soften bumps and jolts; suspension can be locked out when it's not needed
- Shimano triple crankset powers 27 gear choices to confidently handle almost any grade; Shimano trigger shifters deftly guide the derailleurs through each gear
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver offer an upgrade over mechanical systems while ensuring all-weather performance
- Large 700c wheels with plush, semislick tires cruise along easily for a swift, sporty ride
- Specs on the Scott Sportster X30 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed