Hiking Acadia National Park
lets you lace up your boots and sample more than 120 mi. of hiking trails through the 40,000 acres of America's first national park.
- Authors: Dolores Kong and Dan Ring
- Softcover; 285 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing LLC.; copyright 2012
- Provides hikes for every ability, mile-by-mile cues, difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees and permits, GPS compatible maps, GPS coordinates and best hiking seasons
- Features an index of hikes by category—from easy day hikes to hikes to waterfalls
- Offers trip planning information, including local lodging and campgrounds
- Hiking Acadia National Park
measures 9 x 6 in.
Established as the first national park in the eastern United States, Acadia National Park has 120 mi. of hiking trails through more than 40,000 acres along the coast of Maine. Fully revised and updated, this edition of Hiking Acadica National Park covers ridge trails, forest paths, oceanside strolls and cliff climbs for hikers of all ages and abilities.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed