The Merrell Arctic Fox 6 Waterproof Winter boots let you experience the beauty of the season in cold-adapted style, with grippy soles that bite into the winter white.
- Coated nubuck leather and neoprene uppers sport waterproof, breathable membranes to keep slush, snow and rain out
- Made with partially recycled polyester, PrimaLoft® Eco™ insulation keeps feet warm where needed—400g over toes and tongue and 200g at backs of the boots
- Arctic Fox 6 boots are temperature rated down to -13°F
- Fleece linings sport AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment to resist odors
- Merrell ActiveHeat™ insoles have silver reflective trim to reduce conductive heat loss to the ground
- Q-Form® alignment provides women with a precise anatomic fit for superb, tailored comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles with Air Cushion heel air pods absorb shock and cushion feet
- Merrell Arctic Fox 6 Waterproof Winter boots feature Vibram® Snowplow rubber outsoles with deep lugs for excellent bite into snowy terrain
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
Please note: Merrell products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed