The Leatherman Skeletool / Style CS multitool combo pack combines the brawn of the Skeletool with the pocket-size power of the Style CS to give you a tool for most any situation.
- The Leatherman Skeletool multitool is stripped down to the bare essence; it combines high performance, a light weight and rugged good looks
- Features a stainless-steel blade, needlenose/regular pliers, wire cutters, 4 bits and universal bit driver, and bottle opener
- Includes Phillips #1 and #2 bits and 3/16 in. and 1/4 in. flathead bits
- Removable pocket clip gives you the option of clipping onto belt, backpack or car's visor; quick-release carabiner clip detaches easily
- Secure blade is easy to open and close using lock-release on the outside of the handle
- Stainless-steel construction will provide years of dependable service; each implement is heat-treated to optimal hardness for its function
- Sculpted handles protect the blade and implements; perforations minimize weight
- The Leatherman Skeletool multitool is compatible with the Leatherman Bit Kit, sold separately
- The 1.4 oz. Style CS multitool conveniently clips to a belt loop or pack strap
- 6-in-1 tools, including spring-loaded scissors, file, 1.6 in. straight-edge blade, tweezers, bottle opener and mini-screwdriver are all at your beck and call
- Leatherman Style CS multitool features a 420HC blade, stainless-steel body and glass-filled nylon handle scale that withstand tough tasks; its closed length measures 2.9 in.
- Assembled in the USA with domestic and imported parts
Listed specs are for the Skeletool multitool only.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed