The Prior Brandywine splitboard is the ultimate touring machine for hard-charging female backcountry explorers.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver, the Brandywine makes touring up steep ascents a breeze but it's still at home in deep pow and tight trees on the downhill
- Hybrid rocker design features a rockered tip and tail combined with a subtle camber between the feet; tip and tail are reinforced so you'll have the confidence to go big
- Hybrid rocker lets you take the board into deep powder without worrying about the tip diving down; subtle camber provides an effective edge length for quick turns
- Voile hardware makes the transition from touring to riding easy: simply put the board together, move binding plates from touring to downhill configuration, secure pin and go!
- Tip-to-tail wood core: durable, vertically laminated aspen core with maple hardwood stringers provides forgiving flex for edge control and solid turns
- Core is wrapped with stitched fiberglass running in 4 directions; carbon stringers create a stiff, responsive and lively board
- Traditional sandwich construction directs energy to the edges and keeps power loss to a minimum; rubber foil damps vibrations
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) sintered graphite base is incredibly fast and hard; plus, it retains wax well and maintains a tough finish
- Rugged, lightweight UHMW sidewalls offer low resistance and can take a beating
- Highly durable steel edges deliver biting turns
- Voile Universal Splitboard hardware kit for Light Rail bindings and Voile Universal Splitboard hardware kit for Burton sold separately
- Skins and crampons available separately
- Handcrafted in Whistler, BC, Canada
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
People Also Viewed