Geared toward having fun at high speeds, the women's Atomic Hawx 90 W ski boots deliver toe-comforting warmth and great looks.
- Bi-component shell features specialized flex zones that complement the natural motion of your foot
- Located between the first and second buckle, these zones feature soft plastic that boosts control, eases turns and enhances balance
- Liners feature differing materials on the left and right; firm material helps you feel the terrain on inside of turn and soft material cushions recovery
- Women-specific liners feature a cushioning insole and very warm faux fur to enhance comfort
- Custom-moldable liners mold to ankles and forefeet to increase heel hold
- Collars feature 4-way stretch materials that instantly provide up to 10mm of space for the lower calf
- Still feeling the pinch? Cuff can be lowered by 10mm and circumference increased by 8mm
- Toe boxes reduce hot spots and increase comfort with 4-way stretch
- 35mm powerstraps act as a fifth buckle
- Grip plates use dual-density material to increase traction on slippery terrain
- Flex index of 90 offers the response preferred by experts
- The Atomic Hawx 90W ski boots feature 100mm footbeds to balance performance and comfort
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed