Crank heel-side turns and dump speed before a jib with the GNU Park Pickle PBTX ASYM snowboard. It's deep heel sidecut makes the board ultra maneuverable.
- PBTX combines Pickle park-friendly asymmetric sidecut with Banana Technology (BTX)
- Banana Technology puts rocker between your feet; enjoy catch-free park riding and insane float in powder
- Magne-Traction offers 7 contact points on each side of the board, resulting in amazing control regardless of snow conditions
- ASYM toe-side- and heel-side-specific sidecuts mean, whether you ride goofy or regular, your heels are always on the same side of the board
- Your toes will always line up with the toe-side-specific sidecut, and your heels with the heel-side-specific sidecut to deliver ultimate control in the park
- Twin asym shape allows you to ride equally well in both directions with a focus on freestyle—park-, powder- and pipe-perfection!
- Asymmetric design and deeper heel-side sidecut are designed for the duck stance common in the park; whether riding regular or switch, you'll be hitting park features with ease
- Mervin Asymmetric AG aspen core features a more flexible wood on the heel-side for greater board flex; core has a light spin weight for throwin' down 3's in the park
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- Pickle PBTX ASYM artwork by Tim Karpinski and Matt French
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: GNU products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 156 CM, 159 CM, 159 CM Wide
GNU Pickle PBTX ASYM Snowboard - 2012/2013 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|True twin ||True twin ||True twin |
|Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed |
|110 - 200 pounds||140 - 250 pounds||150 - 270 pounds|
|29.4/25.5/29.4 centimeters||29.8/25.5/29.8 centimeters||30.8/26.5/30.8 centimeters|
|117 centimeters||120 centimeters||120 centimeters|
|8.3 meters||8.3 meters||8.3 meters|
|Centered ||Centered ||Centered |
|Aspen wood ||Aspen wood ||Aspen wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 |
|Unavailable ||Unavailable ||Unavailable |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|