Vans Matlock snowboard boots offer the ultimate in freestyle versatility. Powerful top cuff closures and Boa® lacing from insteps down give quick and easy zonal adjustability.
- Classic skate shoe-inspired patterns and a forgiving flex round out the Vans Matlock boots
- Side-mounted Boa lacing system provides closure to the forefoot and critical ankle/instep areas for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- Upper cuff power straps let you adjust tension and closure to the uppers at will; closure configuration provides quick, easy zonal closure and adjustability
- Flexible cuffs provide comfortable and secure closure around ankles and lower legs, and enhance body-to-board responsiveness
- Trifit X thermal formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Center tongue construction and internal web harnesses cushion and secure feet for controlled riding
- Antimicrobial molded footbeds feature integrated arch support and anatomically placed, dual-density metatarsal and heel relief pads
- Internal web harnesses hold liners closed for secure fit and prevent them from slipping inside shells; lace locks maintain desired tension
- Skate-influenced, low-profile outsoles offer lightweight performance; aggressive tacky rubber perimeter lugs provide high traction in wet and slippery slop
- Internal power plates increase turning response; impact-absorbing heel cassettes damp vibrations
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
People Also Viewed