K2 Thraxis snowboard boots keep feet cushioned and supported when shredding hard. Triple Boa® lacing allows maximum personalization to match both riding style and terrain.
- Boa Focus shell lacing system personalizes the fit by allowing the upper and lower zones to tighten independently of each other
- Boa Focus concentrates closure on the instep and allows superior heel hold no matter how loose or snug the upper zone is cranked
- Intuition™ Pro-Foam 3D stitched liners feature dual-density Ultralon®, a flexible custom moldable EVA foam designed to resist pressure-related pack out
- Integrated power straps provide stay-tight closure and extra support
- Moldable, internal J-bars hold heels securely; highly-supportive liner bottoms include molded, dual EVA insoles with Harshmellow pods for extra damping and support
- K2 Boa Conda™ liner lacing system allows you to control ankle support and heel hold on the fly while the shells are fully laced with external Boa reels
- Smooth-functioning Boa reels anchor shells and liners together for perfect alignment; harness lacing through the floating tongue allows a personalized fit
- Dual-density, 3D-formed tongues comfortably conform to the ankle and shin and help maintain critical snugness and control
- Vibram® Pro Light soles feature Harshmellow™ cushioning for all-day comfort, whether strapped in or hiking up the hill
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed