The Arbor Mindstate Carver is a compact, flex-style pin. This slightly concave, fiberglass-reinforced carver delivers responsive performance with a low ride height that's perfect for commuting.
- Arbor Mindstate Carver has tons of rebound for ultra-responsive turning and smooth performance across rough surfaces
- Built with 4 plies of sustainably sourced hard rock maple for lightweight, durable performance
- Sustainably sourced Hawaiian Koa finish improves return and adds that traditional Arbor style; Koa wood was used by the Hawaiians to build the first surfboards
- Deck is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass; this ultra-clear, high-performance surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible
- Street Series 72mm, 78a center-set wheels are ideal for all-around longboard skating; a mid-wide profile improves traction and rounded edges ensure catch-free performance
- Features ABEC 5 bearings, Paris 180mm reverse-kingpin trucks and 1/8 in. shock pads
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- All wood by-product created during production is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Arbor Mindstate Carver skateboard artwork by Matt Smith
- Please note: wheel colors may vary from photo
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed