In the pursuit of speed, the Scott Speedster S10 road bike offers a stiff, responsive aluminum frame and excellent Shimano Ultegra components.
- Hydroformed, double-butted 6061 aluminum frame keeps the weight low and supplies the responsiveness you want for fun handling and efficient power transfer
- Carbon fork with alloy steerer tube reduces weight and helps damp energy-draining road vibrations
- Shimano Ultegra compact crankset is paired with a wide-ranging 11-28 cassette for 20 gear combinations to handle every ride, from steep hills to town sign sprints
- Shimano Ultegra derailleurs and shifters ensure precise shifts and dependable performance
- Easily manage your speed, from fine-tuning to outright powerful stops, with the Shimano dual-pivot caliper brakes
- Continental Ultra Sport tires deliver great road feel, low rolling resistance and puncture protection
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend the usuable life of the frame
- Please note: pedals are sold separately
- Specs on the Scott Speedster S10 road bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed