With a utilitarian work-wear style, the Bonfire Arc snow pants let you get down to business with a waterproof shell and a lightweight fleece lining for warmth and protection on wet, snowy days.
- Rugged pants features a waterproof, breathable DRYLEVEL 2 laminate and 100% taped seams to keep you dry while allowing easy movement
- Loft-Lite fleece lining in the seat and knees provides slight insulation while wicking moisture away; you stay warm and dry
- Stretch gaiters with boot hooks prevent snow from invading your boots and chilling your feet; ankle snaps ease boot dressing
- Bottom hems feature snaps to protect cuffs from dirty floors and parking lot carnage
- Dual waist and cargo pockets keep hands warm and stash your gear; lift loop keeps your pass easy accessible
- Internal waist adjustment tabs personalize the fit
- Inseam vents let in generous airflow when you need it, but keep out snow
- Pants include windows for Boa® lace system compatibility
- Snap-Tite interface offers a seamless connection between pants and coordinating jacket to keep out snow and cold air (jacket sold separately)
- Bonfire Arc pants are designed with a classic fit for ample room to maneuver freely
- Articulated knees allow comfortable range of motion with no tugging
Please note: Bonfire products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed