Merrell Norsehund Beta Mid Waterproof winter boots handle the rigors of winter so your feet stay comfortable, dry and warm when you're out in the bitter cold.
- Mid-height, full-grain leather and suede leather uppers feature thermoplastic urethane (TPU) half-shells to provide exceptional protection against extreme conditions
- Waterproof, breathable membranes seal out snow, slush and rain while letting feet breathe
- Lace-up design offers a quick and secure fit; baffled tongues keep out debris, snow and moisture
- Warm, 200g polyester fiber insulation provides comfort in conditions down to -25°F during active use
- Polyester fleece linings enhance warmth and wick moisture away from feet for greater in-boot comfort; antimicrobial treatment deters odors
- Boot interior features special airflow channels to help regulate the in-boot environment, allowing excess heat to escape so you don't sweat out the interior
- Washable OrthoLite® foam insoles enhance comfort; silver reflective film helps prevent loss of heat for added warmth
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles absorb shock and cushion feet; nylon arch shanks supply stability and support
- Merrell Norsehund Beta Mid Waterproof winter boots have outsoles with winter-specific, multidirectional lugs designed for excellent traction on snow, ice and wet surfaces
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
Please note: Merrell products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed