The women's Gamma SK soft-shell ski pants from Arc'teryx are designed for high-output touring days. They combine superior range of motion with breathability and cold- and dry-weather protection.
- These ski pants offer a trim, flattering fit though the waist and seat and articulated shaping for extra comfort
- Tough, double-weave textile lies comfortably next to the skin and stretches with movement; pants are wind resistant, snow shedding and quick drying
- Fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish to repel moisture and stains
- Arc'teryx finishing tape promotes windproofness and allows seams lie flat
- Front fly with snap closure; adjustable webbing belt
- High waist provides important lumbar coverage
- Full-length inseam gusset allows abrasion-free mobility
- Instep patches protect against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges; stretch woven powder cuffs with adjustable drawcord
- Arc'teryx Gamma SK pants include zip hand pockets and thigh pockets with rip-and-stick closures
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed