The lightweight, insulated Patagonia Snowbelle short-length women's snow pants let you spend all day skiing or riding in waterproof, breathable comfort.
- Rugged, 2-layer polyester shell with waterproof, breathable laminate provides all-weather protection
- 60g synthetic insulation provides warmth even when damp, compresses easily and features 90% recycled fibers
- Polyester lining moves moisture away from your body and glides easily over base layers
- Brushed tricot-lined waistband wicks moisture and provides against-the-skin comfort; zip-fly, 2-snap closure, and adjustable waistband tabs offer a personalized fit
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents release excess body heat and prevent snow entry
- Snow gaiters securely wrap around boots with gripper elastic to keep snow from entering pants
- Patagonia Snowbelle pants feature scuff guards to protect cuffs from abrasion and sharp edges
- Stash your gear in 2 zippered handwarmer pockets
- Articulated knees allow unrestricted movement for deep knee drops and radical aerials
- All exterior zippers are treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish for water resistance and quick drying
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed