The women's Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl shell pants sport waterproof construction and stay-warm-when-wet insulation to let you cruise whatever bowls, groomers or backcountry runs call your name.
- Waterproof 2-layer Gore-Tex® laminate construction uses moisture-wicking mesh and brushed fabrics to create a very breathable garment
- 60g Thermogreen quilted synthetic insulation provides warmth even when damp, compresses easily and features 90% recycled fibers
- Combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining for easy layering and moisture wicking; adjustable elastic tabs in waist customize the fit
- External thigh vents quickly release heat and provide airflow for breathability
- Articulated knees encourage free range of motion
- Cuffs feature gaiters to keep snow out and tough scuff guards that protect against abrasion and edges
- Stash your keys, ID, phone and a snack in watertight, zippered pockets: 2 handwarmers and 1 at the right thigh
- Loops on rear yoke of the women's Powder Bowl shell pants securely attach to compatible Patagonia jackets (sold separately)
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed