- Lightweight fiberglass shaft with push-button breakdown allows easy storage and adjusts blade feathering 0° or 60° for right- or left-hand control
- Fiberglass blades pull efficiently through entire stroke without excessive weight
- Asymmetrical dihedral blade shape delivers a flutter-free stroke that reduces fatigue and enhances efficiency throughout the stroke
- 2-piece design breaks down quickly for transport and storage
- The Carlisle Expedition kayak paddle features drip rings to help keep hands and lap dry
Made in USA.
|Blade shape||Asymmetrical dihedral|
|Blade size||17 x 7 inches|
|Hand control||Right and left|
|Feather angle||0 / 60|
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with the REI community.
Sep 3, 2012Great paddleThis paddle feels very light, has a great feel. Both the material and the feel while paddling. It looks very nice also! Compared to other similarly priced paddles, this one feels like a high...
Read More This paddle feels very light, has a great feel. Both the material and the feel while paddling. It looks very nice also! Compared to other similarly priced paddles, this one feels like a high-end but for the price of a low-end paddle.