The Diamondback Vital 4 bike is a perfect choice for women seeking an easy hybrid bike to ride. The step-through frame makes getting on and off a breeze.
- Part of the Devine Designs line, the Diamondback Vital 4 bike is built from the ground up with the female rider in mind
- High-strength aluminum frame is durable and reliable, so you can focus on your destination
- Features a replaceable derailleur hanger
- Suspension front fork with 65mm of travel provides a smooth ride over uneven terrain
- Retro/comfort styling places you upright, which optimizes steering control and lets you see everything happening around you
- Shimano shifters and derailleurs make shifting through the gears a breeze
- Triple chainring and 8-speed cog provide 24 speeds geared for comfortable climbs, controlled descents and liberating speed across the flats
- Tektro disc brakes provide stopping confidence
- 700c wheels and wide tires are inherently stable turning and rolling at slow speeds, helping with rider confidence
- Kenda Cross tires are puncture resistant
- Special buy
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
People Also Viewed