The Diamondback Grind 20 in. BMX bike is a true freestyle ride that will hold up to years of riding.
- Beefy steel frame and fork withstand the force of freestyle antics
- 42-tooth steel cranks and 16-tooth freewheel make up the rugged single-speed drivetrain
- Tektro U rear brake provides stopping power when needed
- Sturdy BMX 20 in. wheels are outfitted with DB Cellblock tires for reliable performance
- Specs on the Diamondback Grind 20 in. BMX boys' bike are subject to change
Diamondback Grind geometry:
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
- Head tube: 73°
- Seat tube: 70°
- Top tube: 18"
- Chain stay: 14.25"
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed