The versatile Cannondale CAADX 6 bike takes you off the beaten path, with the tread and power transfer to handle everything from a local cyclocross race to weekend adventuring on the trails.
- Optimized 6061 aluminum frame uses double-pass smooth welding for strong, lightweight performance; hourglass-shaped seatstays enhance comfort when riding rough terrain
- Ultra X fork with carbon blades damps road vibration, offering a smooth ride
- 10-speed drivetrain features FSA Omega BB30 double crankset and Shimano Tiagra components for dependable shifts throughout the 20 gears
- BB30 bottom bracket shell design increases stiffness for improved power transfer, thanks to an oversized spindle and large bottom bracket shell
- Slightly tall head tube and slacker head tube angle provide a more upright position for stable handling and a comfortable ride
- Tektro brakes with Shimano Tiagra brake levers offer easy speed management and clearance for fenders (sold separately)
- Schwalbe Sammy Slick tires feature fast-rolling center tread with ample grip and puncture resistance to handle dirt and gravel
- Cannondale CAADX 6 bike specs are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100 - 200 mi. of riding or after the first 2 months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed