- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Use Moon Handbooks: Utah
to explore the staggering beauty of the Beehive State with this mix of in-depth information and strategic advice.
- Authors: W.C. McRae and Judy Jewell
- Softcover; 531 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps with a short color introduction
- Avalon Travel Publishing; copyright 2011
- Moon Handbooks: Utah
provides the tools required to make your trip a success; includes can't-miss sights, activities, restaurants and accommodations
- Includes suggested itineraries for skiers, petroglyph hunters, fossil enthusiasts and national-park lovers
- Intuitively organized by geographical region so it's easy to find exactly what you are looking for
- Provides 47 easy-to-use maps
- Guidebook measures 7.5 in. x 5.5 in.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
MOON Utah Specs
MOON Utah Customer Reviews