The Atomic LifeFit 80W ski boots offer enough performance to ensure a fun day on the mountain, and they leave your feet with enough comfort at the end of the day to truly enjoy apres-ski festivities.
- Bi-component shell features specialized flex zones that adapt instantly to the shape of your foot
- Located between the first buckle and the toe, these zones feature soft plastic that improves circulation, warmth and sensitivity
- Liners feature differing materials on the left and right; firm material helps you feel the terrain on inside of turn and soft material cushions recovery
- Women-specific, anatomic liners conform to every part of the foot, snugly holding heels
- Collars feature 4-way stretch materials that instantly provide up to 10mm of space for the lower calf
- Still feeling the pinch? Cuff can be lowered by 10mm and circumference increased by 8mm
- Toe boxes with 4-way stretch reduce hot spots and increase comfort
- Foot-wrapping, 2 buckle design makes it simple to get your feet into boots, and a 35mm powerstraps act as a 3rd buckle
- Cusioning footbeds offer furnacelike warmth and cloudlike softness
- Flex index of 80 offers the comfortable performance preferred by intermediate skiers
- The Atomic LifeFit 80W ski boots feature 102 - 106mm footbeds to provide high comfort
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed