The K2 Missy skis will keep her smiling while charging the park and ripping up powder runs.
- Built on the same chassis as the K2 Juvy, the Missy takes a girl-specific approach to the topsheet graphics
- Lightweight aspen core flexes easily yet absorbs the impact of hard landings
- Cap construction envelops the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski, keeping overall weight light and durability high
- Torsion Box design uses a Triaxial-braided wood core to create a high degree of responsiveness, forgiveness and energy transfer
- All-Terrain Rocker initiates turns easily and offers agile performance, and normal camber underfoot offers responsive power and tenacious edge hold on firm snow
- Twin-tip design lets the skilled park skier ride and land jumps backward
- Fun, colorful graphics make the Missy skis as much fun to look at as they are to ride
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- K2 suggests using the Missy skis skis for 40% park and pipe and 60% all-mountain
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 129 CM, 139 CM
K2 Missy Skis - Junior Girls' - 2011/2012 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|Freestyle twin tip ||Freestyle twin tip |
|Park and pipe ||Park and pipe |
|100/75/96 millimeters||100/75/96 millimeters|
|10 meters||12 meters|
|Tip and tail rocker ||Tip and tail rocker |
|Wood ||Wood |
|No ||No |
|1,900 grams||1,900 grams|
|100 - 120 pounds||120 - 130 pounds|
|Girls' ||Girls' |
|Weight per pair|
|Weight per pair with bindings|