Zigo Leader Carrier Bicycle X2 offers exceptional, modular versatility—the bike and stroller can each be used independently, or you can combine them into one fun transportation option!
- When the bike and stroller are combined, you have a 3-wheeled, pedal-powered ride for up to 2 kids and an adult; run errands, commute to school or day care or joyride
- Alternatively, you can disconnect the bike and stroller and use either independently, like locking up the bike and cruising a market or biking to work after dropping a kid off
- Bike uses a low frame design so that mounting and dismounting is hassle-free; upright riding position and cushy saddle help keep the pedaler comfortable
- Shimano Nexus twist shifter lets you switch between the 7 gears of the reliable Nexus internally geared rear hub
- When used as just a bike, braking is achieved via cantilever front brake and drum rear brake; when X2 stroller is attached, all 3 wheels use drum brakes for sure stopping
- Additional, smart extras include a full-length chain guard, rear fender and a centermount, dual-legged kickstand
- Switching between bike mode and combined stroller/bike mode is easy and fast, thanks to a quick-release front wheel and a frame-integrated clamp
- The stroller features an adjustable, 5-point padded safety harness that keeps child comfortably secure; stroller also has a sturdy roll cage design
- Please note: the stroller comes with just 1 harness, a second harness can be added to fit 2 children (harness unavailable through REI); carries up to 80 lbs.
- Adjustable, padded handlebar accommodates users of all heights; rear storage pocket lets you stash essentials
- Dual swivel front wheels let you enjoy precise maneuverability; wheels flip up and lock into place when the stroller is connected to the bike
- Top and back view ports can be accessed when connected to the Leader bike or when using as just a stroller
- Reflective stripe and included safety flag increase visibility
- The stroller can be folded up for compact, convenient storage when not in use
- Specs on the Zigo Leader Carrier Bicycle X2 system are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
People Also Viewed