Take to the roads aboard the Raleigh Revenio 2.0 road bike, which offers sporty, efficient performance for weekend charity rides, fitness improvement or tackling your first century.
- Hydroformed and butted aluminum frame provides a comfortable, sporty ride with good handling and power transfer
- Carbon fork with chromoly steer tube helps damp road vibration for comfort through the miles
- FSA Omega Compact crankset drives a 12-25 cassette for 18 gear combinations to tackle hills, straightaways and more
- Vittoria Zaffiro tires supply grip and low rolling resistance; stout Weinmann double-walled rims stand up to rough roads
- Additional details include matching tires, cable housing, saddle rails and frame graphics
- Specs on the Raleigh Revenio 2.0 road bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
People Also Viewed