Sturdy and steady, the Raleigh MXR Mini 16 in. kids' bike is well-suited for fledgling riders, featuring a tough frame and removable training wheels.
- Sturdy, high-tensile steel frame and fork stand up to rough use; low standover height makes for easy mounts/dismounts for small cyclists
- Single-speed, 1-piece crank with chainguard requires little maintenance
- Rear coaster brake for comfortable learning the fine art of speed management; all kids have to do is simply backpedal to engage the brake
- All-terrain traction tires are mounted on sturdy rims for excellent performance on and off the road
- The Raleigh MXR Mini 16 in. kids' bike includes a set of heavy-duty training wheels to get new riders started
- Specs are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed