- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
MOON Pacific Northwest Hiking - 6th Edition
The updated Moon Handbooks Pacific Northwest Hiking
offers all the information you need to discover over 900 of the best hikes in Oregon and Washington.
- Author: Scott Leonard and Sean Patrick Hill
- Softcover; 748 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Avalon Travel Publishing; copyright 2010
- List of best hikes has options for scenery and waterfalls, and trail descriptions range from easy day hikes to multiday backpacking adventures
- Essential planning details, including round-trip distance and hiking time, trail difficulty and user-group access
- Also provides precise driving directions to each hike, plus details on where to park
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
MOON Pacific Northwest Hiking - 6th Edition Specs
MOON Pacific Northwest Hiking - 6th Edition Customer Reviews