Don't just raise the bar, reinvent it! The Burton Lexa snowboard bindings are an entirely new animal, designed with a focus on hard-charging freestyle.
- Women-specific True Fit™ Design creates boots and bindings specifically for the way a woman rides, ensuring complete control, total power and ultimate fun
- Dual-component canted highbacks are cored out for reduced weight and rotate to follow the natural contours of your legs, optimizing power and comfort
- Lightweight and easy to use, Living Hinge™ design lets you adjust your forward lean independent of highback rotation
- Superstrap™ ankle straps feature precurved spines molded to match the shape of your feet and ankles; gel padding dials in comfort
- Ultra Capstraps™ weigh mere ounces and let you lock in tight over the toes or on top the feet
- Dual-component Smooth Glide™ buckles close and release quickly, are easy to grab and provide many seasons of premium ratcheting power
- Multiple ankle and toe strap locations; tool-free telescoping adjusts strap length in seconds
- 30% short-glass/nylon composite baseplates enhance response and power without sacrificing the mobility freestyle riders demand
- Adjustable Gas Pedals™ adjust to support your toes, preventing boot drag and increasing your leverage for efficient power transfer
- FullBED™ cushioning covers the entire baseplate and Gas Pedal to absorb impact and reduce high-speed vibrations
- Features reground materials in the baseplates and highbacks to reduce waste
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed