Who ever said you have to stay on groomed runs all day? Hop on the Rossignol Voodoo SC80 skis with Saphir 110 bindings and experience the pleasure of pow!
- Designed for experienced female skiers who enjoy carving corduroy and bounding through powder glades
- Women's Feminine Intuitive Technology (F.I.T.) uses 2 types of wood in the core to reduce overall weight without inhibiting performance
- 2 layers of titanium integrated into the ski construction provide excellent stability without adding cumbersome weight
- ROSSITOP mini cap construction strengthens the top of the ski—a real plus when hard landings lie ahead
- Vertical sidewalls produce crisp, responsive edge pressure
- Shark Nose technology uses an aluminum insert integrated into the tip of the ski to increase torsional rigidity for enhanced control at high speeds
- Integrated Saphir 110 bindings are designed for ease of use and comfort; lightweight composite materials ease turn initiation for effortless skiing
- Freeride-specific Twin Pulsion Integral² Free ski/binding system, which utilizes 2 individual control beams, optimizes the skis' natural flex
- Women-specific control beams are shorter and lighter than unisex beams; TPI²-compatible bindings slide onto the beams for tool-free adjustment
- Visco material located between the 2 beams absorbs vibrations and shocks while laying it lively on the slopes
- Plate is split and ramped in the back for excellent balance compensation and smooth turn release
- High torsional stiffness minimizes play between the boot and binding, reducing energy loss
- As with all Rossignol women-specific skis, the mounting is moved 1cm forward as compared to unisex skis to improve turn initiation
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed