Refined for women ripping in the park, K2 Fling's not-to-soft, not-to-stiff twin-tip design and medium flex define its truly freestyle nature.
- Dual Progressive sidecut and centered stance offer precise response and easy maneuverability
- Hybritaper construction reduces swing weight by tapering out the core in the tip and tail
- Rhythm core combines 3 species of renewable wood, which are engineered to be lightweight and placed to provide easy turn initiation
- Carbon Matrix I torsion forks maximize power and pop, fine-tune edge hold and enhance torsional stability
- Biaxial fiberglass top and triaxial fiberglass base combine to create stiffness down and across the board, and torsionally for strength that improves edge hold
- Boasting the highest molecular weight available, the durable 4000 Sintered base serves up fast rides and retains wax well for consistent performance
- Fling's graphics combine a bit of 80's rock style and twisted-dimension colors; inlayed vibrant threads craft a unique effect on each and every board
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed