This is not
a medical device. It is intended to be used by climbers and other individuals participating in activities at high altitudes.
- Individuals who need a pulse oximeter due to a medical condition should contact their physician
- Check Mate™ answers climbers' demand for a lightweight monitor to measure blood oxygen saturation and heart rate during high-altitude activities
- Also of use to pilots while flying and athletes during mountaineering, high-altitude cycling, jogging, speed walking and running
- Measures blood oxygen saturation (%SpO2) and pulse rate in beats per minute; feedback may help to assess the level of hypoxia at high altitude
- Auto on/off; simply insert the finger in the unit to turn on and remove the finger to turn it off
- Measures oxygen saturation from 40 to 99%; measures pulse rate from 40 to 250 beats per minute
- Operating temperature range: 39° to 107° F; storage temperature range: -40° to 158°F.
- Manufacturer claims battery life is 1,000 hours or 40 days of continuous usage
- Includes FREE protective pouch (valued at $14.99), battery and bright orange lanyard
Spot-check pulse oximetry is a useful tool for sports enthusiasts and pilots interested in monitoring blood oxygen saturation (%SpO2) and pulse rate. The Check Mate Oximeter works by shining both red and infrared light into the skin and detecting the amount of each reflected onto the photodetector. This signal is then analyzed by internal software that determines oxygen saturation and pulse rate. As an example, an oxygen saturation reading of 98 indicates that 98 percent of the hemoglobin in your blood is saturated with oxygen.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed