- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Here is the ultimate guide to the streets of one of the nation's most historic and fascinating cities, written by people who know them best.
- Edited by Robert Sloane
- Softcover; 231 pages; 31 maps, 29 black-and-white photos
- Appalachian Mountain Club; copyright 2003
- Compiled by the tour guides of WalkBoston, the city's well-known pedestrian advocacy group
- Guide reveals the secrets and charms of the real Boston
- Inside you'll find 30 walks that explore the city's unique neighborhood, waterfronts and famous suburbs
- Step-by-step directions, along with historic and cultural highlights make each walk easy to follow for locals and visitors alike
- All walks are accessible by public transportation
- Includes a detailed map for each walk
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
AMC AMC Walk Boston Specs
AMC AMC Walk Boston Customer Reviews