A complete climbing guide to North Carolina packed with 450 of the coolest climbs in 10 of the hottest climbing areas.
- Authors: Yon Lambert and Harrison Shull
- Softcover; 320 pages; 50 photos, 6 maps, 90 topos, 13 photos with overlays
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2002
- Nail-biting action photos from professional climbing photographer Harrison Shull
- Individual route descriptions feature first ascent background and more detail about the climbs
- Each chapter includes a separate history section and detailed directions
The 10 climbing areas are organized into three geographical regions: Piedmont including Moore's Wall; Stone Mountain; Crowders Mountain; the Northern Blue Ridge covering the infamous Linville Gorge-often referred to as the Grand Canyon of North Carolina; Ship Rock; and the Southern Blue Ridge with Looking Glass, Rumbling Bald, Cedar Rock, Big Green, and Whiteside Mountain.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed