- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Mountaineers Books Snowshoe Routes: Oregon
No need to stop hiking when the snow flies--just switch to snowshoes and enjoy your favorite Oregon areas with fewer crowds.
- Author: Shea Anderson
- Softcover; 205 pages; 65 black-and-white photos, 48 maps
- The Mountaineer Books; copyright 2001
- Covers 65 routes throughout Oregon, with many trails accessible from Portland, Eugene and Bend
- Routes range from beginner to backcountry
- Each route description is introduced with at-a-glance data, including difficulty rating, distance, elevation, best season and contact information
- Introductory material includes information on equipment, technique, clothing, camping, avalanche awareness and winter safety
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
Mountaineers Books Snowshoe Routes: Oregon Specs
Mountaineers Books Snowshoe Routes: Oregon Customer Reviews