- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Print This Page
Bouldering Guide to UtahItem # 711202
This item is currently sold out or unavailable online.
For your reference, this page contains historical product information.
Detailed bouldering guide to areas throughout the state of Utah.
- Authors: Mike Beck; Jeff Baldwin; Marc Russo
- Softcover; 374 pages; black-and-white photographs and route maps
- Springhill Press; copyright 2003
- Featured areas: Little Cottonwood; Joe's Valley; Ibex; Triassic; Moab; Ogden; Huntington; Price
- Wasatch Front; Maple; Cedar City; Big Rocks; St. George: High Uintas
- Grades and usage of stars (for quality problems) and skulls (for potentially dangerous problems) are used with some degree of variability
- Over 5000 problems in 22 areas!
Made in USA.
Bouldering Guide to Utah Specs
Bouldering Guide to Utah Customer Reviews