- Polarized lenses reduce 99% of visible glare from water, snow, sand and pavement for increased visual acuity and decreased eye strain
- Iron frames come with gray polarized lenses; Maple Tort frames come with brown polarized lenses; both lenses are suitable for sunny days
- Lenses are built to withstand a high-velocity impact
- Rhyno-Tuff® thermoplastic frames endure extreme highs and lows in temperature, with wire-core temples for easy adjustability and a secure fit
- Venting along tops and sides of frames helps prevent fogging during vigorous activity
- Design ensures the temple ends hug behind the ears to keep sunglasses securely in place
- Cam-action spring hinges quickly lock temples in position
- Native Eyewear Nova Polarized Sunglasses include a hard protective case and a soft pouch that doubles as a cleaning cloth
- Frames best fit medium to large profiles
|Additional lenses included|
Native Eyewear Nova Polarized Sunglasses - 2013 Closeout
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.