- Torsionally stiff Triax Performance Pebax® frames provide lateral power transfer while balancing weight and performance flex
- Pebax plastic maintains a consistent flex in all temperatures so your boots won't feel stiff on a frigid day
- Medium-stiff, custom-moldable liners offer a long-lasting, accurate fit and use Black Diamond's proprietary foam to help maintain longevity and warmth
- Boa Freeride Series lacing system provides a precise and personalized fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Liners feature articulating zones, insulated bases and a 102mm last width for comfort and performance
- Ski/walk switch is hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set at 14°, 18° or 22°
- Overlapping cuff design creates a natural progressive flex and ankle articulation to drive and steer skis as well as absorb terrain
- Four micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap on each boot close the Black Diamond Shiva randonee boots comfortably and securely around the feet and legs
- Black Diamond alpine touring outsole blocks enable compatibility with all randonee bindings, including tech-style bindings such as Dynafit
- Addressing the needs of women randonee skiers, the liner, cuff opening, rear spoiler and aggressive stance angle are all specifically designed for the female foot
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
|Ski boot flex|
Black Diamond Shiva Randonee Boots - Women's - 2012 Closeout
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.