For hard-charging skiers who need one ski boot to ride at the resort and in the backcountry, the Black Diamond Factor 130 boots deliver no-boundaries, no-compromise performance on steep terrain.
- Equipped with Black Diamond alpine DIN outsole blocks for compatibility with all alpine bindings; as is, the boots fit randonee bindings, except Dynafit-style tech bindings
- Replace the DIN outsole blocks with alpine touring outsole blocks (not included) to use the boots with Dynafit-style tech bindings
- Triax Pro Pebax® frames are made with high torsional stiffness, providing maximum lateral power transfer to drive fat skis and progressive alpinelike flex for downhills
- Pebax plastic maintains a consistent flex in all temperatures so your boots won't feel stiff on a frigid day; 130 flex index
- Medium-stiff, custom-moldable liners allow for a long-lasting, accurate fit and use a Black Diamond proprietary foam to maintain longevity and warmth
- Boa Freeride Series lacing system provides a precise and personalized fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Liners have articulating zones, insulated bases and a 102mm last width for comfort and performance
- Ski/walk switch is hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set at 14°, 18° or 22°
- Boots are built with an overlapping cuff design, which produces a natural progressive flex and ankle articulation to drive and steer skis as well as absorb terrain
- Four micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap on each boot close the Black Diamond Factor 130 boots comfortably and securely around the feet and legs
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed