On-road speed meets off-road toughness in the Cannondale Quick CX 1 bike, which shifts from urban rides to dirt-road adventures with smooth Shimano components, a shock-absorbent fork and disc brakes.
- Headshok Fatty DL50 suspension fork supplies 50mm of travel to take the jolts out of a ride; lockout is easy and convenient for when you don't need front suspension
- Shimano Deore shifters, Acera and SLX shadow derailleurs guide the chain through 27 smooth-shifting gear combinations to spin easily on terrain you may encounter
- Aluminum frame design is mountain-bike inspired and offers an upright riding position that better enables you to scan the road ahead
- Frame uses Cannondale Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) technology to damp road vibration for a smooth ride
- Magura MT2 hydraulic disc brakes provide all-weather performance with great feel and progressive, powerful braking
- Kenda Happy Medium tires have a fast-rolling center with aggressive outside lugs for enhanced traction when cornering
- Platform pedals mean no special shoes are equired
- Specs on the Cannondale Quick CX 1 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed