Simplified and streamlined, yet outfitted with all the features needed for fast, accurate searches, the Pieps DSP Sport avalanche transceiver is as easy to use as it is powerful.
- Three-antenna system pinpoints the location of burials within a 50m range regardless of antenna orientation and burial depth
- In a multiple-burial scenario, the unit works to transmit a signal without overlapping other signals
- Eliminating signal overlap allows the searcher to quickly interpret the audible and visual information with increased accuracy and less confusion
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology displays the number of buried victims as stick figures on an easy-to-view LCD screen
- When signals are detected, the approximate distance and direction to the burials are immediately displayed—simply follow the arrows to reach a burial
- Upon locating the position of the first victim, the searcher can mark and mask the found signal and immediately begin searching for other burials; DSP Sport marks one signal
- Self-check tests all major functions as the transceiver is powering on, including transmitting frequency and operation of antennas, amplifiers, processors and batteries
- Adjustable, nylon harness with pouch keeps the unit secure and accessible
- Compatible with all transceivers operating on the 457 kHz frequency
- Can be used with Pieps iProbe (sold separately); iProbe can temporarily suppress the signal of a transmitting Pieps transceiver to make searching for multiple burials easier
- Pieps DSP Sport avalanche transceiver operates on 3 AAA batteries, included
- Software can be updated via USB (cable not included)
Please note: Pieps products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed