On high-altitude expeditions to the world's coldest environments, you need the ultimate in warmth and protection. The North Face Himalayan down pants deliver the innovation and technology you need.
- The North Face Himalayan Collection was designed with direct input from legendary mountaineer and The North Face athlete Conrad Anker
- Upper body is insulated wtih 800-fill-power Hungarian goose down; 700-fill-power in lower body for compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany convetional needle holes
- Stretch upper bib has low-profile adjustable suspenders and a zippered Napoleon pocket
- Lower leg is insulated with Climashield® synthetic insulation for warmth when compressed by your over-boot gaiters
- Large drop-seat zipper with draft tube construction keeps the cold out
- The North Face Himalayan down pants offer abundant reflectivity for visibility on alpine starts and in vicious weather
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed