Burton Rampant men's snowboard boots make you feel like there's almost nothing on your feet. Perfect for skate-inspired riding, they feature a soft flex, cushioning, support and optimized board feel.
- Shrinkage™ technology reduces boot's overall footprint by one full size, minimizing boot overhang, bulk and weight
- No need to sacrifice support thanks to Crossbone upper cuffs: power up your board's tip and tail with less effort and while enjoying tweak-friendly freedom
- Crossbone cuffs balance the free-flexing mobility of articulating cuffs with the lateral support needed for ollie pops and powerful presses
- Flexible backstay spines increase medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response and durability
- Medium flexing, slim, 3D-molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Snowproof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- Super-lightweight DynoLite EST midsoles offer superior cushioning, improved board feel and support throughout; ultra-damping B3 gel inserts cushion without extra weight
- DynoLite EST midsoles are made of a compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impact and freezing temperatures for long-lasting shock absorption
- Flex liners balance a buttery flex with strategically placed support where it matters most; rip-and-stick liner closures
- Flex inner cuffs offer a mobility-oriented park and street fit; precurved ankle panels reduce lace pressure on front of the legs
- Ultra-cush, molded EVA footbeds with antimicrobial coating fight odors
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed