Thanks to dependable flotation and traction, the women's Tubbs Xplore 21 snowshoes make it easy to walk across the snow, letting you explore flat terrain and packed trails with ease and comfort.
- Light, strong 6000-series aluminum frames feature an ergonomic, streamlined shape that's easy to walk in
- PVC-coated polyester deckings provide lightweight flotation and offer a smooth, soft texture
- Easy-to-use Quick Fit™ bindings require a quick tug of webbing straps and heel adjustment; they fit a wide variety of winter boot styles and sizes
- Carbon steel instep crampons rotate freely to bite into snow and let the tails drop to shed snow; heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes
- Recommended load specification for the Tubbs Xplore 21 snowshoes includes weight of hiker with gear
Please note: Tubbs products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed